After getting married, most couples want to have babies so that they can complete the meaning of ‘home’. Recently, lots of women look for the psychics, especially the palmist to let he read their lines on palm for predictions. The questions they most concern are: “when will I get pregnant?” and “how many children will I have?”. Is palm reading that accurate? Well, even though it doesn’t tell you 100% the truth, but you can base on the guidance to find new directions for yourself.
So, if you’re newcomers, today, we’ll tell you some special thing in this topic. After reading, if you’re interested in palm reading, just search on the Internet to find a reliable palm reader.
What is the Children Line?
When you have problems with your marital life, the reader will read the marriage line and interpret the hidden information to help you solve them. Then, if you want to ask something about pregnancy, what would the palm readers read from your palm? The answer is – the Children Line!
According to the study of the palmists, the children line is believed to tell the seekers all the details of their baby in the near future. This line is the upright lines found easily from the above of the marriage line. Take a look at the edge of the palm! The lines lie with the tips of the fingers. Sometimes, they’re extremely deeply marked, and they’re more on the women’s hand than men’s, as a rule.
Children Line’s Function:
- The current children lines on your palm might point out the number of kids one desires to have.
- To know the number of children you may have, please count the children lines from the outside of the hand in towards the palm.
- A person with the Venus Mount (flat on the hand) and the Bracelet (rise upwards or towards the palm) can reflect the relationship with his/her baby in the future.
Children Line’s Features:
- Fine and narrow lines – baby girl
- Broad lines – baby boy
- Deeply marked lines – strong and healthy kid
- One line is longer than the others – the child will take care of the parents when he’s got bigger in the future.
- The first part is marked with an Island – the child is weak in the early life.
- The line ends or breaks at the Island – the baby’s growth will be slow.
- The lines are faint or crooked – your kid is a delicate one.