Are palm readings real?

Are palm readings real?
I’ve never consulted with an actual palm reader, but I’ve checked numerous websites on how to read palms, out of pure bordem, and they all say the same thing… that I will be single… can you change what you palm reads, or will it all, inevitably be true? …or is palm reading just a bunch of crap?
my mom had her palm read in her twenties, and the woman said she would have three children (although she had none at the time) 2 boys and one girl, and that the last boy would be very dear to her and sweet… she also told my mom repeatedly how much my dad loved her, and that he would never leave her out of choice… and my dad ended up dying at 43…
so is palm reading real??? will I really never find love? :’(

Suggestion by Joe G
It’s crap.

Suggestion by Evelyn
I believe that you can change your destiny . So it is possible you could meet someone.

Suggestion by shakeadoo2
palm reading may very well help guid you to somthing or offer happy insights, but when it comes down to it, you create your life, not your palm…and what you see in your future will be the future

So create and find true love, they’re out there if you beleive it

best of luck icon smile Are palm readings real?

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Has anyone used palm reading for how many kids they will have?
I’m bored at work and was curious if palm reading could really predict how many children you will have.

According to the site I used and it has a picture to help identify the right lines, I will have NO children! Kind of odd because I’ve considered not having any, but I think I’ll want 1 or 2 down the road.

The site under “QUESTION #2″:

Has anyone used this? Or when looking at this picture, was it correct for you and how many kids you have?

Suggestion by Vr
Not right for me. It says I won’t have any kids, but I already have a boy.

Suggestion by Omg It’s Lauren
I’ve done this and it says that I’m going to have 4 kids, 3 boys, 1 girl. I really don’t believe it though…

Suggestion by flizace
always, im a HUGE fan

im going to have 17 children with Henry Hoover
Yay for me! XD

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

5278145437 3efc175e16 Are palm readings real?

Hand Reading that covers Health Monitoring, Internal Health, Relationships & Children, Money, Soulmates, Guardian Angels (Spirit Guides), Divine Protection, Talents, Personality and much more.

Incoming search terms:

are palm readers real,are palm readings real,palm reading i\ve got no children lines,palm reading real,palms reads i wont worrt about money

You also can BOOKMARK us here and share it your Friends here...

And if you have any question for this song or video plase contact us by contact form here...!

Online Palm Reading Website

Support Team

, ,

11 Responses to Are palm readings real?

1. Ms. Waldorf November 2, 2012 at 12:09 am #

Yes and I’ve actually known how to do that since i was a kid. I’m supposedly supposed to have 2. I can read yours if you take a pic of your hand lol!

2. Pretty Mama November 1, 2012 at 11:51 pm #

It says I’m having a boy and a girl …. um, let’s see if it’s right!

3. •party of 6? November 1, 2012 at 11:47 pm #

This was definitely not right for me. I have no vertical lines, but I am pregnant with my 4th child!! Sorry, I don’t really believe in this kinda stuff anyways.

4. missy November 1, 2012 at 11:43 pm #

the palm thing you have here showed true for me said i wont have no children and due to a hysterectomy i can not have any children.

5. Siver C November 1, 2012 at 10:57 pm #

Hey I was told I was going to have a HOUSEFUL of kids. By some tea leaf reader when I was 18.
    We have 2. Not even close in age. And at my age there won’t be anymore LOL That stuff isn’t real.
    The only “houseful” of kids I ever had was a sleepover!

6. Jason Evert Fan www.pureloveclub November 1, 2012 at 10:46 pm #

I don’t believe in palm reading.

7. ~*Madi*~ November 1, 2012 at 10:24 pm #

It told me I’ll have on girl & one boy. I have 2 boys & one girl.

8. locita1231 November 1, 2012 at 9:31 pm #

i went to a palm reader she/ he (2 said id have 3) ive had 2 been pregnant 4 times one of my sons died when he was eight iam 37 so i don’t know but they said the 3rd would be later in life

9. happy d November 1, 2012 at 8:36 pm #

Yes, palm reading is real but some palm readers aren’t.

The lines on our hands (and feet) are a reflection of what we think and do – most of our major nerves end in the extremities of our bodies (reflexology works on this principle too).

Our lines change as we too change, as humans we are creative beings and can change how we think and act!

So no, nothing is written in stone! Palm reading analyzes our main character traits and is supposed to use this information to tell us how we can use our strengths and build our weaknesses.

My wife is an excellent palm reader and uses her skills to help people.
    She has written a palmistry course (http://www.mrspalmreader.com/page5.htm) and also articles discussing the ethics of some palm readers

Hope this helps.

10. alwaymoving4ward November 1, 2012 at 8:07 pm #

I once had my palm read….scary accurate! She said that was pregnant – NO WAY! sure enough 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant….along with a few other things that were dead on but didn’t realize at the time……

11. amlia November 1, 2012 at 7:51 pm #

actually palm is part of body ,and every part of our body tell s something about ourselves ,so your palms certainly reveals sth too. but pls dont take it wrong , i mean , it can only reveal your homor or even your characteristics. but you see someone believes that a personality determines one’s destiny .that is why some people can tell people’s furture just by reading his or her palm .but from this point we see that our future finally is in your own hand not in you palm